Monday, March 9, 2009

Day 9


Plyometrics again today. I can safely say they're getting easier to do. By easier, I don't mean I'm not getting a workout... I'm still sweating about a litre of fluid I reckon every workout (gross - I know), but I'm finding the movements and dynamics easier to do.

James, my brother in law, came over and did our workout with us today as well. He started the same day as us, so we're all in it for the long haul.

Lauren slept from 1pm till 5pm, and when she woke up she was complaining of no energy.... duh... I gave her one of my protein bars to nibble on while she was doing the workout for some quick energy.

And this is gonna sound funny/gross (depending on your level of humour), but plyometrics make me fart LOTS. Every time I lunge or squat, thar she blows... I could only blame it on the dog for a few minutes before Lauren and James caught on that it wasn't the dog at all...

I guess all that jumping around gets things moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment