Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Day 3

Well, day 3 comprised of the Shoulders and Arms workout, followed by the Ab Ripper X - AGAIN.

To say my arms are still sore from the first day is an understatement. I think they're the sorest they've ever been with any workout I've ever done.

Lauren is still complaining about her legs, obviously the squats are her weakness at the moment.

I didn't go too full on today, only because of the muscle soreness. Still a good workout for stretching though.

Ab Ripper X was a winner again. I might sound sadistic, but I'm starting to enjoy this program...

Nutrition wise we're still going strong. Having our breakfast, followed by a snack mid morning, lunch (today was turkey and ricotta sandwiches), afternoon snack, and I'm about to start cooking dinner. Porterhouse steak with steamed pumpkin, broccoli, and sweet potato. Only tomato sauce though, no gravy!

No comments:

Post a Comment