Monday, March 2, 2009

Day 2

Today was Plyometrics. If I ever hear the word SQUAT again I'm going to punch something. More squats that you can poke a stick at. They're all the same burn, but giving them all different names somehow makes it better.

Today was a long workout. 56 minutes all up. Every time that 30 second water break came along, it was pure bliss.

Lauren sounded like she was giving birth again today. Sorta looked like it to when she was doing wide stance squats.

I was doing my best not to poo myself...

Arms and chest are sore from yesterdays workout. We're both stretching lots to minimise the pain.

Had a wicked Turkey and Ricotta sandwich for lunch. Lauren's upset cause she's on a different nutrition plan, so she can't have two sandwiches. Oh well. Sometimes you have to sacrifice a little to get a lot...

Tomorrow is Shoulders and Arms with the Ab Ripper again. That's gonna hurt...

No comments:

Post a Comment