Monday, March 23, 2009

Day 23

Today was Core Synergistics. I didn't do it due to the intensity level of the course I'm doing at the moment, and simply don't have the energy when I get home after fighting for 8 hours, to do anything else.

Lauren said she was knackered after 15 minutes, and did a plethora of push ups, and something called the Superman and the Banana. I'm curiously intrigued...

On the fitness side of things, we're both going well. Nutrition is still strong, although we had a 'special' meal tonight to celebrate something. It wasn't fast food or takeaway, it was homecooked, but wasn't as healthy as normal. It was a one off though.

1 comment:

  1. I can understand not doing a workout after doing all of that wrestling, fighting, etc.

    Keep it up, we can't wait to hear about the 30 day results!

    ReplyDelete