Sunday, March 8, 2009

Day 8


Back to the start. Chest and back again.

Chin ups are getting easier, I find I'm getting at LEAST an extra one over last week. Also busted myself in the window reflection doing chin ups - was that a hint of an ab on my stomach? Or maybe I'm just psuedo-placebo effecting myself....

Push ups are also easier, and because I know what's coming, I can push myself harder.

Ab ripper X again at the end, still don't have the coordination for crunchy frog!

Lauren is also doing pushups! When she started, she couldn't even do a girly pushup on her knees, but is now doing about 5 of them, all with good technique.

Technique is the key. It's all about quality, not quantity. One perfect pushup is better than five shit ones. I'm proud of her progress so far.

She went to bed feeling sore though... That's a good thing though.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the club! I was definitely laughing when I read some of the descriptions of the workouts! It is so true! I'm a few days ahead, and I have to say that crunchy frog gets better!

    ReplyDelete