Sunday, March 22, 2009

Day 22

Day 22 was yoga. Lauren did it, I didn't. Why? I'm doing a course that's physically intensive until Thursday. I say intensive, because after the first day I'm sore all over, drank over 3 litres of water to replace what I was sweating out, and went for a piss once. Dehydrated much?

I'm smashing the fluids into me now though.

Lauren still amazes me. Not only is she the worlds best wife, worlds best mother, and worlds best lover, she is going great guns at this program. She's starting to have a lot more energy, and is smiling a lot more. I think she's starting to realise how good she's going, and I think she might have the goal in her sights of where she might be after all this is finished. Her enthusiasm keeps me motivated, which in turn motivates her back. It's a great circle.

Core synergistics tmw, which I'm really looking forward to. Haven't done it yet, so I'm curious. Hope I'm not too sore to check it out. I know Lauren will be doing it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment