Saturday, March 21, 2009

Day 21

Ok, so you might have realised we haven't posted for a while. You can blame this on a few things, the major one being that we've been absolutely stuffed the last few days. I get home from work, and pretty much go straight to bed, or we've been running around like headless chooks doing things during the day, get home, do our workout, then it's off to bed. I update the blog when I can, and it's pointless doing it when I'm tired. All you'd be reading is poor grammar and shocking spelling mistakes.

Anyway...

We've been going hell for leather on the workouts still. We've only missed one, and that was the most recent Legs and Back. This is because Lauren has what is probably shin splints, and I've got a dodgy knee that I didn't want to aggravate. So instead of doing Legs and Back, we did an extra session of Kenpo. Better than nothing I guess.

I've got an ISR Matrix Instructor certification course this week, so that's going to be brutal. (Watch the clip below if you're curious) Luckily, we're into the recovery week of Phase One now, so it's mostly cardio and core stuff.


Only one more week until our Phase One pics are taken. Lauren is already down to 57kg, and I'm noticing improvements in my musculature. Weight is still around the same, but I guess if I'm putting on muscle at the same rate I'm losing fat, then I'll be happy.

Nutrition wise, we're still going well. We still haven't been tempted by our 'bad' foods, although Lauren is pining for Hungry Jacks. My water intake probably isn't as good as it can be, but I'll fix that.

Anyway, we're back now, and hopefully I won't be too stuffed this week after the course to update the blog.

We're almost one third of the way into this program. And we're loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment