Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Day 30

Plyometrics today. Love plyometrics. My knees don't though. I've buggered both of them with various accidents/incidents over the years, so don't do too well on the squat jumps. Still do what I can though. I can't do the squat spins, so spend my time doing jumping jacks instead. At least it still gets the heart going.

Gotta make more protein bars tmw, can't wait!

Back and Bi's tmw, with Ab Ripper. Haven't done the Back and Bi's workout yet, so looking foward to feeling the burn!

1 comment:

  1. Plyo is absolutely a killer on the knees especially if you have injured them before. I blew my right one out years ago playing basketball and I have to be really careful how hard I push it or I could really be in a world of hurt! Ya'll are doing great! Keep pushing play!

    ReplyDelete